Colorado Named Second Best State for Finding Love
In a report of the best and worst states for singles, Colorado earned the number two spot - it's easy to see why.
Based on several factors in WalletHub's singles study, Colorado ranked the second best state for people to find love - beat only by Washington state. Colorado's rankings for each factor are:
- #6 - Gender Balance of Singles
- #4 - Online Dating Opportunities
- #4 - Mobile Dating Opportunities
- #14 - Median Annual Household Income
- #12 - Restaurants per Capita
- #15 - Movie Theaters per Capita
- #24 - Crime Rate
According to the same findings, Utah and Wyoming are the eleventh and twelfth best states for singles in the country, respectively. The worst five states for singles are Alaska, West Virginia, Arkansas, Alabama, and Mississippi.