Brian At Farm Show Today
Today marks an anniversary for me. The very first appearance we ever made as K99 was at the Colorado Farm Show about 22 years ago. Today I will return for the 21st time. I had to miss the farm show a few years ago when I had my heart attack, but that was the only one I have missed since the 1990's. The farm show is always to fun. I get to see people that I only see once a year. It is always such a treat to visit with all the great folks who stop by our booth. The part I love most about my job is getting to visit with people and this is such a great opportunity to do that. I get to watch hundreds of ladies pick up their free yardsticks and threaten to discipline their husbands with them. That joke never gets old. It is a wonderful 3 days of education, information and socializing. Please make your plans to come out and see us. The farm show goes from 9-5 today and Wednesday and 9-4 Thursday. Admission is free and there is a $5 parking fee. Come on by and show me your yardstick.
Here are some details about the Colorado Farm Show:
- Tuesday, January 25th-Thursday, January 27th (Tuesday and Wednesday from 9 A.M.-5 P.M. and Thursday from 9 A.M.-4 P.M.)
- Island Grove Regional Park on North 14th Avenue in Greeley
- The Colorado Farm Show is one of the largest and oldest agricultural trade shows in the nation!
- It features over 300 ag-related exhibits, seminars, keynote speakers, panel discussions, live animal demonstrations, and more!
- Bring the whole family to enjoy the displays, explore the latest technology in agriculture, and attend the forums & seminars!
- Stop by the K99 booth on the west end of the exhibition building where you can pick up your 2011 K99 limited edition calendar featuring Sugarland and register to win a pair of tickets to each of the Taste of Country Concerts at this year’s Greeley Stampede!
- Admission is FREE but there is a $5 fee for parking!
- For more info call (970) 350-9426 or ColoradoFarmShow.com