Chocolate Chip Cookies, the Perfect Easy Solution to the Best Cookies Ever!
Like a gift from the cookie fairy's a friend of mine today posts this great article on her social media page and I can't wait to start baking some chocolate chip cookies. Here's the perfect easy solution to the best cookies ever!
I have recently attempted to make Chocolate Chip Cookies for my James, he loves them and I thought 'how hard can it be?' I mean really, if I can make Beef Wellington, a Bechamel and the Best Fried Chicken ever, how can I screw this up?! Well, I bet by looking at the picture above you know that it is easy for me to screw them up. Thank goodness for Kama, a beautifully kind and wonderful friend and her discovery of the science behind chocolate chip cookies.
THE PERFECT EASY SOLUTION TO THE BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES EVER
- Fluffy and ooey: add 2 cups of flour
- Tan: turn the hear up a little, instead of 350 try 360 degrees
- Cake-like: use more baking soda
- Crispy with a softer center: add 1/4 tsp baking soda and 1/4 baking powder
- Deeper flavor like butterscotch: use only brown sugar
- The best overall flavor: mix the batter 24 hours ahead of baking and chill in the refrigerator until it's time to bake
I haven't tried these ideas yet, but can't wait to give them a whirl. I hope that these tricks to the perfect and best chocolate chip cookies ever really works. My James loves chocolate cookies, I like M & M cookies best, but either way if these tips help we could be on to something yummy here.
Good luck and let's see your cookies!