Colorado Ranks 10th for the Most Coronavirus Restrictions
With all states gradually reopening but monitoring for any spikes in COVID-19 cases that would impact their reopening plans, the personal-finance website WalletHub today released updated rankings for the States with the Fewest Coronavirus Restrictions.
To identify which states have the fewest coronavirus restrictions, WalletHub compared the 50 states and the District of Columbia across 16 key metrics. Their data set ranges from whether child-care programs and restaurants have reopened to the presence or absence of a “shelter-in-place” order. Below, you can see highlights from the report.
Coronavirus Restrictions in Colorado (1=Fewest, 25=Avg.):
- 17th – Requirement to Wear a Face Mask in Public
- 15th – Travel Restrictions
- 35th – Large Gatherings Restrictions
- 43rd – Strictness of “Shelter in Place” Order
- 23rd – Reopening of Non-Essential Businesses
- 18th – Reopening of Restaurants and Bars
Note: Rankings are based on data available as of 12:30 p.m. ET on Monday, June 22, 2020.