CSU President Set to Deliver His Final Fall Address…Ever
CSU President Tony Frank will deliver his final Fall Address on Wednesday, October 3. The university community will gather at the Historic Oval at 11:15 a.m. with the Colorado State University Marching Band. Frank will begin his comments at 11:30 a.m. from the south end of the Oval. The Oval will be closed to all traffic at 11 a.m. sharp. A picnic will follow the president's address.
Over the weekend CSU announced that Dr. Frank plans to step aside in 2019. He has also has served in a dual role as chancellor of the CSU System since 2015 and will transition to a full-time role as chancellor of the three-campus system in July. The University’s governing board will launch a national search for a new university president.
In his address, Frank will offer highlights of the past year and discuss goals for the year ahead. A live stream will be available at 11:30 a.m. at http://source.colostate.edu/fall-address/.
CSU Picnic Menu
- Pesto turkey sandwich on multi-grain flatbread
- Turkey sandwich on gluten-free bread (gluten-free and dairy-free)
- Gluten-free southwest black bean hummus wrap (gluten-free and dairy-free)
- Whole wheat southwest black bean hummus wrap (vegan)
- Assorted beverages from Coca-Cola, including Dasani water