Denver International Airport Announces 17 New Shops & Restaurants
Denver International Airport will soon welcome more than a dozen new shops and restaurants with a heavy emphasis on adding tastes of Denver’s local food scene.
The Denver City Council and Denver Mayor Michael B. Hancock recently approved new contracts that will bring a total of 17 new shops and restaurants to the airport.
Shops & Restaurants Coming to DIA in 2018
- Three new Starbucks, located on Concourses A, B and C
- Three new Dazbog Coffees, located on Concourses A, B and C
- Larimer Street Market (travel convenience retail store) on Concourse B
- RiNo District Market (travel convenience retail store) on Concourse C
- Three new Sky Market locations (travel convenience retail stores) on Concourses B and C
- Denver Central Market on Concourse A, including:
- Vero Italian
- SK Provisions
- Izzio Artisan Bakery
- Crema Bodega
- Culture Meat Cheese
- New Belgium Brewing Sports Bar on Concourse B
- Brothers BBQ on Concourse A
- Snarf’s on Concourse A
- CNBC on Concourse A
- Breckenridge Brewery on Concourse A
Each of the new locations are now in the design phase and are expected to open in about a year. Other locations currently under construction include Tivoli Brewery & Tom’s Urban Kitchen, located at the Westin Denver International Airport; two Smash Burger & Bar, located on Concourses B and C. The airport also recently opened The Roasting Plant, a specialty coffee shop, on the train platform under the Hotel and Transit Center.
DIA currently operates a total of 77 restaurants, 43 shops and 45 cart and kiosk locations.