Dogs trying to get a box of cupcakes on top of a stove started a small fire in a Pennsylvania home, police say.

The landlord of the home told police he had stopped by the residence to let his tenants’ dogs out at around 8 p.m. last Sunday – that’s when he saw a small stovetop fire, and called firefighters.

Police say the dogs turned on the stove in the process of trying to get the box of cupcakes. The fire has been ruled accidental and no one was hurt.

I absolutely love dogs, so even though they started a fire, I find this story to be completely adorable. It’d be pretty hard to get mad at a sweet little dog for starting a fire!