Easter Candy Fun Facts You Didn’t Know
QUESTION OF THE DAY: What is your favorite Easter candy? Feed back HERE.
1. Mashable's list of the most popular candy in each state has Colorado's favorite candy listed as the Cadbury Creme Egg.
2. American's spend 1.9 billion dollars on Easter Candy. Second only to the biggest candy holiday, Halloween.
3. 70% of all Easter candy purchased is chocolate.
4. In the "ears or tail" debate, 76% of Americans think the ears should be eaten first on the chocolate bunny.
5. The overwhelming favorite Easter candy from my unofficial, non-scientific study of the internet tonight is Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs.
If you're looking to step up your Easter candy game this year, check out these local businesses that specialize in making great holiday treats.