Easy Recipe: Lemon Coconut Medicine Balls
The ingredients in these lemon coconut balls are beneficial to your health: Ginger can help relieve sore throats as well as loss of appetite, lemon is packed with vitamin C and boosts your immune system, and coconut oil relieves congestion, sore throats, and coughs. All these health benefits packed in a tiny little ball, a medicine ball if you will!
Serving Size: 10-12 Balls
- 1 1/2 Cup Raw Cashews
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Flour
- 1/4 Cup Shredded Coconut, unsweetened
- 1/4 Cup Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1/2 Tsp Freshly Grated Ginger
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- Place cashews in a food processor and blend until you get a fine crumb-like consistency.
- Add the shredded coconut and coconut flour in the processor and blend until evenly mixed with the cashews.
- Add the rest of the ingredients until a sticky dough is formed.
- Roll your dough into balls and roll them in extra shredded coconut. Place on a tray lined with parchment paper.
- Transfer your Lemon Coconut Balls into the freezer for 20-30 minutes to firm up.
- Eat as is! Enjoy! Note: Store in the fridge when not eating.