Emergency Preparedness Expo in Loveland
You can never be too prepared and how you can be prepared in case of an emergency is coming up on Saturday, September 24th.
The 2016 Family Safety and Emergency Preparedness Expo will be from 10a - 2p on Saturday at the Thomas M. McKee 4H Building in Loveland.
The Expo is free and open to the public.
Some of the happenings you can be a part of include:
- Fire Safety Trailer Tours
- Home Safety Educational Classes
- Free Child ID Kits
- Life and Fire Safety Information
- Emergency Preparedness Supplies
- Emergency Vehicles on Display
- Win Valuable Raffle Prizes
- Learn Life-Saving Tips
You can also sign-up here to donate blood. All it takes is 45 minutes, and you can save up to three lives. The actual blood draw only takes 5-8 minutes, before that, you will have to complete some paperwork and do a quick vitals check to make sure you are healthy to donate. If you plan to donate blood, please make sure to:
- Bring a photo ID
- Eat a healthy meal; you burn 650 calories while giving.
- Hydrate the day before and the day of donating.