Experience History With Potato Day at Centennial Village in Greeley
The entire family will enjoy a full day of living history demonstrations, toe-tapping musical entertainment, tasty food, and plenty of children’s’ activities. Sink your teeth into a baked potato with your choice of delicious toppings. Old Time fun and historic activities celebrate the great and plentiful potato!
Potato Day HighLights:
- Beer garden featuring harvest ales *for separate purchase
- Cowboy poet and musician
- Free children’s’ carnival with prizes *while they last
- Old fashioned children’s’ games
- Buffalo Soldier demonstrations
- Union Colony Civil War Camp
- Various historical group informational booths
- Print shop
- Chuck wagon
- Tortilla making demonstrations
Admission is $7/person ages 3+. Funds raised by Potato Day helps the Friends of the Greeley Museums.
Centennial Village Museum is at 1475 A St in Greeley, just south of Island Grove Park.