Fort Collins City Council Meet With a Full Agenda Tuesday
The Fort Collins City Council are dusting off the holidays and getting down to business Tuesday with a full agenda.
It's back to the salt mines for everyone, even the Fort Collins City Council.
Here's what is on the agenda for the first Fort Collins City Council Meeting of 2015
- Proclaim January 19, 2015 as Martin Luther King, Jr observation and commemorative March day.
- Offer the second reading in the code of the city and setting the salary of the municipal judge.
- Second reading on the code for setting the interim City Attorney's salary as well as the setting of the salary of the City Manager
- Second reading authorizing the acquisition by eminent domain of certain lands necessary to construct public improvements in connection with the Drake and Shields intersection improvements project.
- Second reading for public improvements related to the Mason corridor bus rapid transit project
- Some first reading's in regards to funding projects
- Take a look at making appointments for various boards, commissions and authorities of the city, term limits, petitions, etc...
- Go over items related to the Fort Collins-Loveland airport
- Some rezoning issues and more.
It won't be a light meeting for those involved Tuesday night. Stay in touch with city happenings at fcgov.com.