Greeley History Museum 2017 Brown Bag Series Schedule
The Greeley Historic Preservation Commission continues the free 2017 History Brown Bag Series held on the 4th Thursday of each month from January through October, 12:00 – 1:00 p.m.
The presentations will be held in the Community Room of the Greeley History Museum, 714 8th Street. Attendees are encouraged to bring their lunch. They are free and open to the public and no reservations are required.
2017 History Brown Bag Series Schedule
- June 8 - History of Alzheimer’s Disease, Kelly Osthoff
- June 22 - The Magic Touch of Water, Dr. Michael Welsh
- July 27 - Young Chautauquans Perform, Young Chautauquans
- August 24 - How to Care for Your Photos, Heather Peterson
- September 28 - Custer and Manifest Destiny, Jim Vanek
- October 26 - Frances Wisebart Jacobs and United Way, Susan Malmstadt
For more information, contact Betsy Kellums in the Historic Preservation Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 350-9222.