Old Dominion Plays Spin the Bottle Backstage at Habajeeba 2016
While Old Dominion was in Northern Colorado for the Habajeeba 2016 show, we're not sure if they tried a Colorado brownie or if it was just the high altitude, but they shared with Mollie and Shelby their 'perfect' on-the-road snack, reminiscent of a horrific Olson Twin movie.
- First, take a piece of bread, toast until golden brown.
- Add layer of peanut butter spread.
- Sprinkle top of toast with frozen blueberries.
- Roll toast in a warm tortilla.
- Wrap tortilla with a layer of pizza, drizzle with nacho cheese.
- Give the pizza a demi-glace of Poudre sauce (yep) and 'dice with some couscous.'
- Cook at 453 degrees.
For how long? We don't know. And neither does Brad.
These guys were really a lot of fun to spin with though, and we were happy to have them at Habajeeba this year. Check out Matthew's embarrassing confession and who they want to see #breakupwithhim in this round of Bands Spin the Bottle With Shelby (and Mollie):