Is Your Singing Talent the Best All Throughout Northern Colorado?
Are you that person who sings at the top of their lungs when their favorite song comes on the radio?
Maybe you showcase your skills while in the shower using the shower head as a microphone.
Here's how it works:
- There will be three preliminary round nights that you can sign up for. They happen on October 20th, October 27th, and November 3rd.
- Contestants will sing 1.5 minutes of their chosen song. This song is expected to be provided by the contestant and it should be a music track without vocals.
- Contestants will be judged by three judges, selected by the Boot Grill.
- Winners from the preliminary rounds will move onto the finals which will occur on November 17th
- Two rounds will occur the night of the finals and the winner will be crowned that night
Contestants will be judged on the following categories:
- Audience Response
- Vocal Talent/Ability
One winner will walk away with the grand prize package and have their chance to sing in front of a captive crowd at a location TBD, along with other great prizes!
To sign up for the Boot Grill voice, fill out the form below to get started!