K99 Named Station of the Year at Colorado Broadcaster’s Awards [PICTURES]
The Colorado Broadcasters Association Awards of Excellence were held Saturday night at the Denver Marriott Tech Center. K99 was named Radio Station of the Year - Major Market. It is the 2nd time we have won the award. We also won in 2009.
On Saturday night K99 won 9 individual awards, including 5 first place awards. The winners were:
- Best Midday Show – Alana Lynn
- Best Afternoon Show – Matt Sparx
- Best Regularly Scheduled Newscast – Susan Moore
- Best Station Promotion/Mktg Campaign - ’20 Towns in 20 Days’
- Best Community Service Campaign – Brian and Todd’s 28 Hours of Hope
Two entries are honored in each category. 2nd place finishers are given a Certificate of Merit. Here are the Certificate of Merit award winners for K99:
- Best Station Personality – Matt Sparx
- Best Radio Commercial - Grizzly Rose Presents Chase Bryant - Justin Tyler
- Best Public Service Announcement – Realities for Children Reality Ride – Justin Tyler
- Best On-Air Contest – Last Prize Standing - Justin Tyler
My lovely wife, Jenny, took some pictures on Saturday night.