New COVID-19 Cases, Outbreaks Reported In Larimer County
Things are not looking good in Larimer County - as far as COVID-19 goes.
According to the Loveland Reporter-Herald, the Larimer County Department of Health added 67 new coronavirus cases and nine new outbreaks to its cumulative list on Thursday (Oct. 29).
The county's new cumulative total stands at 3,997 since the beginning of the pandemic in March.
Among the new cases, 39 were found Fort Collins, 19 in Loveland, three in Estes Park, two in Berthoud and one each in Timnath, Bellvue and Wellington. The location of one other case is still being determined by health officials.
The youngest case is a 1-year-old Loveland girl, and the oldest case is a 92-year-old Loveland woman.
The updated number of outbreaks in Larimer County also rose to 78, with 23 outbreaks that remain active. The list of outbreaks includes businesses in Loveland and Johnstown, including:
- Crystal Nails, 1483 W. Eisenhower Blvd., with four employees confirmed to have the virus
- Hach Company, 5600 Lindbergh Drive, with four confirmed cases and eight probable cases
- Waste Not Recycling, 1065 Poplar St. in Johnstown, with three confirmed cases among employees
Other outbreaks and the number of employees affected were reported among Fort Collins businesses, including:
- Auto Zone - 2 cases
- BJ’s Restaurant - 2 cases
- Catalyst Financial Group - 4 cases
- Fischer, Braun, Bartlett & Gunn PC - 3 cases
- Union Bar and Soda Foundation - 4 cases
The only number that remained unchanged was the total number of COVID-19 deaths in Larimer County, which is holding steady at 57.
For more information, visit larimer.org/coronavirus.
5 Times Fort Collins Grabbed National Headlines