Poudre River Public Libraries Sets May Re-Opening Schedule
Poudre River Public Libraries is working on gradually reopening to the public.
However, according to the library's website, the facilities have made some changes to adapt to the COVID-19 pandemic, including an extension on due dates. If you have something that belongs to the library, your due date is now June 30.
All returned materials will be quarantined for 72 hours after drop-off.
Here's a look at the library services that will be offered during the month of May:
- Dropboxes re-open for returns at Old Town Library and Council Tree Library
- Oversized items must be returned to Old Town Library and Council Tree Library during curbside pickup hours, as they do not fit in the dropboxes
- Holds can be placed on materials using the Library's online catalog or by calling the Answer Center during designated hours. You will receive an email or text when materials are ready for pick up
- Curbside pickup begins at Old Town Library and Council Tree Library.
Curbside Pick-up Schedule:
- Monday - Saturday, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. and 3 p.m. - 6 p.m.
- Sunday, 3 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Additional information about curbside pickup procedures will be announced next week, and you can find a list of dropbox locations here.
For more information, visit PoudreLibraries.org or call 970-221-6740.