Some Greeley Facilities are Offering In-Person Services
Do you live in Greeley? Are you very, very tired of phone and Zoom calls? If so, then I’ve got some good news if you have business to take care of with the City.
This past Wednesday, June 3, the City of Greeley started opening up some of its facilities to the public again. Although current health guidelines will be in place at all of these institutions, you’ll still be able to take care of some of those errands you might have been putting off for a couple of months now, particularly at City Hall, Greeley’s City Centers, and the Public Works Building.
According to a press release from the City, all facilities require that you keep up your social-distancing practices while visiting, cover your coughs and sneezes, and, as always, never leave home without your handy-dandy face mask. And, of course, if you’re experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, please stay home.
Without further ado, here’s the places Greeley residents will now be able to visit in person, their revised hours and any other accompanying information:
1000 10th St.
What they’re offering:
- Drive-thru payments and In-person payments: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. Go to the drive-thru on the south side of City Hall.
- City clerks: 9 a.m. – 3 p.m., Monday through Friday. Call 970-350-9740 or email email@example.com to schedule an appointment.
City Center North 1100 10th St. What they’re offering:
- Community Development Department: Offered by appointment only, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m., Monday through Friday. Call 970-350-9780 to do so.
City Center South 1001 11th Ave. What they’re offering:
- Water and Sewer Department: Offered by appointment only, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m., Monday through Friday. To make an appointment, call 970-350-9801.
Greeley Public Works Building 1001 9th Ave What they’re offering:
- Public Works Department: By appointment only, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m., Monday through Friday. Call 970-350-9881 to make an appointment.
Municipal Court 1001 11th Ave. What they’re offering:
- Will be open during regular hours for defendants, guardians and trial witnesses only from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. If you start feeling sick before your appearance, reschedule by calling 970-350-9230.
Greeley-Evans Transit (GET)
View this post on Instagram
101 11th Ave.
What they’re offering:
This one’s a little bit different from the other facilities posted here. Starting next Monday, June 8, the Greeley-Evans Transit (GET) will start collecting fares and servicing regular bus stops again. However, they’ll only be using the Saturday route schedule, which runs from 7 a.m. – 6 p.m. Monday through Saturday. For a list of schedules go to www.greeleyevanstransit.com or call 970-350-9290.
- Front Desk Tickets: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. on June 8.
You’ll also need to bring your mask when riding the bus and continue social distancing.
Do keep in mind that the Poudre Express regional commuter route will not be running, but the GET Call-N-Ride will. Here’s the hours for Call-N-Ride:
- 6 – 7 a.m. and 6 – 9 p.m., Monday through Saturday
- 7:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. on Sundays
If you’re looking to schedule a pick-up in advance, you can do so for both Call-N-Ride and ADA Paratransit services up to two weeks in advance, just call 970-350-9290. They’ll be open from 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Finally, if you’ve got more specific questions about any of these city-related services, here’s who you can contact:
- Water & Sewer: 970-350-9818 — firstname.lastname@example.org
- Public Works: 970-350-9881 — email@example.com
- Greeley-Evans Transit: 970-350-9290 — firstname.lastname@example.org
- Community Development: 970-350-9853 — email@example.com
- Culture, Parks, & Recreation: 970-350-9401 — firstname.lastname@example.org
- Finance: 970-350-9731 — email@example.com
- Economic Health & Housing: 970-350-9380 — firstname.lastname@example.org
- City Clerk’s Office: 970-350-9740 — email@example.com
- Municipal Court: 970-350-9230 — firstname.lastname@example.org
So, get out there and enjoy participating in in-person municipal bureaucracy again. Stay safe, and maybe get yourself some take-out ice cream once you’re done.