A worker's clothes caught fire after he lit a cigarette at an auto body shop in Denver on Sunday morning. Nearby workers were siphoning gas from a vehicle into a bucket at Saul's Automotive when the man lit the cigarette, confirms the Denver Fire Department...
The story has been going for 12 years with legal battles and now the father of the only boy killed in an auto accident, who not at fault, has been ordered to pay $500,000 to the other parties involved.
No, I didn't wreck my truck again! I am driving a new Nissan Pathfinder for a few weeks and talking about my experience on the radio. I have to say, I am impressed. Here is the problem: I am not going to want to give it back when my time is up. I love this car!
I love Spring and it's the only time of the year I actually enjoy cleaning. With everything springing to life, the birds chirping and grass getting green it's time to buckle down and mop up all the spilled Winter coffee.