What Started The Feed & Grain Fire in Timnath? [PICTURES]
On Thursday, February 23rd, the old Colorado Feed & Grain building in downtown Timnath burst into flames and partially burned the historic landmark. Four people were living in the building at the time, but nobody was injured. We now know the cause of the fire.
Investigators with the Poudre Fire Authority have determined that an electrical lamp for a pet rabbit hutch started the fire. The blaze started in a second-floor storage area at the northwest end of the building. The fire was ruled accidental.
“FEED & GRAIN” FIRE FUNDRAISER"
A Spaghetti Supper, Bake Sale and Silent Auction will be held on Friday, March 2nd, to benefit those affected by the “Feed & Grain Building” fire. This event will take place at Timnath Presbyterian Church from 5 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Everyone is invited.
Donation of baked goods or any part of the meal are being accepted. Volunteers are needed to help with preparation and serving of the meal.
Questions or To Help: Please contact Leann Starlin, 223-9213
Thanks to Patrick Love from Poudre Fire Authority for the photos of the Feed & Grain building: