U.S. News & World Report – Ten Best Hospitals in Colorado
The U.S. News Best Hospitals analysis reviews hospitals' performance in adult and pediatric clinical specialties, procedures and conditions. Scores are based on several factors, including survival, patient safety, nurse staffing and more. Hospitals are ranked nationally in specialties from cancer to urology and rated in common procedures and conditions, such as heart bypass surgery, hip and knee replacement and COPD.
Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota is at the top of list.
10 Best Hospitals in Colorado
Hospitals are also ranked regionally within states and major metro areas. Here are the Top Ten Hospitals in Colorado, according to U.S. News & World Report...Although the list has 11 because of ties. Two on the list are found in Northern Colorado.
- 10 - St. Mary's Hospital and Medical Center in Grand Junction
- 10 - UCHealth Poudre Valley Hospital in Fort Collins
- 6 - Sky Ridge Medical Center in Lone Tree
- 6 - SCL Health Saint Joseph Hospital in Denver
- 6 - Penrose-St. Francis Health Services in Colorado Springs
- 6 - Medical Center of Aurora in Aurora
- 5 - UCHealth Medical Center of the Rockies in Loveland
- 4 - Rose Medical Center in Denver
- 3 - Parker Adventist Hospital in Parker
- 2 - Porter Adventist Hospital in Denver
- 1 - University of Colorado Hospital in Aurora