When You’re Sick DON’T do This!
It's hard to follow the rules when you get sick, but this (and a few other thing's) don't, is especially important for your overall health and well-being.
DON'T DO THIS WHEN YOU'RE SICK —
- Don't push through it, the harder you fight back the harder it can possibly attack
- Don't go to work, germs can spread by direct contact, like doorknobs, phones etc and some viruses can live for hours possibly infecting the whole office
- If you have a stomach bug, don't drink fruit juices or coffee (not that you'll really feel like the latter, I just had the bug and I still haven't had coffee) The acidity in these drinks will cause mayhem in your tummy.
- Don't run to the doctor for antibiotics, they are over prescribed and ill effective against viral infections.
- Spend hours online reading about your symptoms, you need to sleep so that your body can heal.